Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Vant To Suck Your Blood

Good afternoon! Here's a Halloween nail art that took me a little longer than I had expected. Isn't Dracula adorable though? I followed an easy tutorial by goldiestarling on YouTube. I was going to put Dracula on all my nails, but then I thought of blood drips. I need a little more practice making drips, but overall it came together better than expected!

I vant to suck your blood

Kelly & Secret Peri-wink-le

w/ Mr. Dracula

For the fingers with the blood drips, I used Zoya Kelly as the base & China Glaze Salsa for the blood. For Dracula, I used China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le as the base for his face, Art Deco in Black, Wet n Wild French White Creme, & China Glaze Salsa for the detailing. Then my weapon of choice for a matte finishing was Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.

Mr. Dracula by himself

Mani w/ Matte topcoat

Kelly - Salsa

Kelly - Salsa

Secret Peri-wink-le , Black Art Deco, & French White Creme

Secret Peri-wink-le & Salsa

Seche Base - Seche Vite - Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love

No comments: