Friday, January 13, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Flecked

Good afternoon! I have more flakies to show you guys! Finger Paints Special Effects consist of five flakies & this is the second one I'm showing you. If you didn't see the one when I used Twisted, click here! Out of the five, this is my second favorite, with Twisted being first. I love the color green, so Flecked is perfect for me! Depending on how you angle your nails, you can see the green turning into blue flakies. Love this!

I'm wearing two coats of Sinful Colors See You Soon with two coats of Finger Paints Flecked. When I was looking through my polishes, it was difficult to find a really dark blue, alas I found SYS, a dark blue with shimmers. I then skipped adding Seche Vite for my top coat & late added Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love to finish it off



Now from the beginning.


See You Soon & Flecked.



2 coats of See You Soon.




1 coat of Flecked.



2 coats of Flecked.





With Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love.



So which do you like, the shiny or mattified version?

No comments: