Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bundle Monster BM-308 Key Lime

Hi! I wanted to keep my posting consistence, but I disappeared right after I said that. Ha, opps. I started summer school, so that's giving me less hours in the days. I think I will start scheduling my posts soon. Oh & I've came to the conclusion that making the flower tutorial is quite a challenge! I need a second pair of hands to help me film & to figure out how to make my hand not look as awkward. I also tried doing a photo tutorial, but it's not coming out to my liking =P I did a yellow background & purple flowers. I'll edit those another day.

Anyways, my Bundle Monster plates came in the mail yesterday! This third set have some pretty awesome designs!! My favorite set so far! I was looking through all the images & a few of them screamed, "try me now!" Haha... here's the first one I tried! Hope you guys like it as much as I do!


For this key lime mani, I'm wearing two coats of China Glaze Entourage & stamped the citrus image from BM308 using Wet n Wild French White Creme. I used both Seche Vite & Warpaint Beauty Mattify for my topcoat. I love this mani! ♥ I just finished watching the Kdrama "Secret Garden" the other day & this mani reminds me of it because of Key Lime. Hehe, you'll understand if you watched it. I can't wait to try the other possibilities with just this image alone.


One of my citrus has a little boo boo :(

w/ Seche Vite

w/ Mattify

What do you guys think of this mani? Did you order this third Bundle Monster plates? Have any favorites?