Monday, June 11, 2012

Flowers Nails & March Nail Polish Haul

Hello hello! Before I show you guys my very belated nail polish haul, here's my NOTD! I just added another layer of OPI So Many Clowns... So Little Time to my previous mani & then made flowers using a dotting tool. I remember someone asked me to do a tutorial before & I have yet to do so. Oops! Does anyone still need to see a tutorial? If so, I can make one after my next mani.


Now my belated belated nail polish haul from March! Better late than never.
I like to make these kind of posts to help me keep track of what & how many polishes I bought within that month.
Also afterwards, I update my spreadsheet. Too many polishes, not enough fingers!

Blackened Bleu - Falling Stars - Myrza's Meadow - Elle's Spells - Buddha-ful

My first batch of Barielle polishes that I bought from Hautelook.


Floam - Sticks 'n Stones

I got these two during the second time Polish Ninja stocked up. I pulled an all-nighter that day
& was amaze when I saw the notifications in my email so late in the night. Two of my lemmings!! :D
I worn Sticks 'n Stones twice, but didn't take pictures & I have yet to wear Floam.


Whimsical - Effervescent Opal - Steel Her Heart - Black with Envy - Midnight Affair


Hot Pink - Rad Purple


Dress Me Up - Foie Gras - Hook and Line - Stone Cold


Agro - Mahogany Magic - Riveting - Electrify

My brother went on a nail polish adventure to get me these China Glaze from their Hunger Game collection.


"Turquoise" - Ocean Party by Sassy Lacquer


No names - the caps are so cute!



Candy Shop



No names, but for $1 how can I resist


Choose Me! - High Spirits - Ole

That's all. Oh was that more polishes than I expected.
& Is Floam or Sticks 'n Stones/Connect the Dots one of your lemming? Or do you own it?

15 comments:

  1. I have Black Tie Affair from Nails by Laura & love it! It's similar to connect the dots but is even more fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous haul!! and I Love your nails! You need to do a tutorial on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! And yes please, I would like a tutorial!

    As for your haul, wow, I see so many polishes I'd like. My personal favourite is Elle's Spell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! I see a few I like and also love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani is so super pretty! And awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mani. ^^ Lovely haul as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty manicure and the polishes you bought are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous mani, i love it :-D
    and haul... awesome *.*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very very very jealous of your haul :P

    & The mani is so so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is just beautiful - so gorgeous and delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am fainting at the awesomeness of your haul! Those Barielles are so beautiful, and you have 3 of my lemmings, too! Candy Shop, plus--no surprise--Sticks 'n Stones and Floam (urgh, being overseas sucks for getting indies!).

    You did such a gorgeous job on your mani! I love the combination of glitter sammich with the flowers on top. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rock on. Love the mani. And I'm so jealous you got S&S. I've been wanting that polish forever!

    ReplyDelete