Sunday, October 2, 2011

KleanColor Born To Be Purple

Isn't this a gorgeous color combo? It's dark & perfect for Halloween. The small green glitters reminds me of a witch & the purple hexs reminds me of her dress. I wanted to add orange glitter, but I went through my stash & realized I don't have any! T__T Must find one now!

KleanColor glitters <3

This mani was somewhat recycled from my previous mani, the black polish that is. I just took off the glitter on my ring finger & painted it with Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme from their Wild Shine line. I chose KleanColor Born To Be Purple hoping to satisfy myself for not having Deborah Lippman Bad Romance or any of the dupes for that. & It worked! I love the black base & purple glitters together!

Born To Be Purple

Born To Be Purple

Of course I had to see what it looked like with a matte top coat, & it turns out I love love love it much more! Heheh. I can never go wrong with making my mani mattified. ^__^V

Born To Be Purple w/ Matte topcoat

How do I make the mani even better than it was? More glitter! I added KleanColor Peaceful Heart on top, making sure to avoid placing a heart shaped glitter onto my nails.

Born To Be Purple + Peaceful Heart

Born To Be Purple + Peaceful Heart

& Lastly, the finished mani. I lost count of how many layers of nail polish this mani has. A lot, that's for sure. This has got to be one of my favorite glitter combo in a while =)

Born To Be Purple + Peaceful Heart w/ Matte topcoat

Black Creme - Born To Be Purple - Peaceful Heart

Born To Be Purple - Peaceful Heart

Up close & personal

Orly Top 2 Bottom - Seche Vite - Essie Matte About You

No comments: