Saturday, February 25, 2012

Week 8: Corset Mani

After wearing China Glaze Gothic Lolita for two days, I was trying to think what to do to my nails before I take it off & do the corset mani. Then I thought this was a great opportunity to do gothic lolita inspired nails. Knock out two nails ideas in one mani. Lolita fashion is so awesome! Every time I go to a festival at Japantown, there's always a few people dressed as lolitas.


The base color is two coats of China Glaze Gothic Lolita from their recent Electropop collection. Gothic Lolita is a grape purple with a tiny hint of blue shimmers. There's two corsets on my pinky and middle finger for this week's challenge.I used LA Colors Art Deco in black for all the black detailing you see. I also used rhinestones, 3D bow, & black lace stickers for the rest of the detailing.






 w/ Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love
I had to see what it looked like mattified, I prefer this mani shiny.



I love the look of this mani, I'm going to wear this for a few days n__n
What do you guys think? Does it pass as gothic lolita?

No comments: