Sunday, March 4, 2012

Black & White Challenge - Day 2

Here's the second mani to the black & white challenge - white on black. I'm very meh about this mani. I like it, but at the same time I don't. It needs color to come alive! Click to see day 1.

The base color is Wet n Wild Black Creme & I made the flowers using a dotting tool with Wet n Wild French White Creme.

black white flowers nails

w/ Seche Vite

black white flowers nails

w/ Warpaint Beauty Mattify

matte black white flowers nails

Check out the other blogs that are doing this challenge too! :)

biba's beauty corner      biberlee - džumbus    colores de carol     colorfull bottle      emerald sparkle      hooked on polish    lacqured tips    mateji ustvarjata    my little vanities    my nail graffiti  -  nail crazy    oje gemisi kalkiyor  ♥  omgnoodles    pink polish addict    posh nail art    purple glitters    taya    wacky laki    welcome to brianna's world

No comments: