Thursday, March 1, 2012

Black & White Challenge - Day 1

Hi guys! I'm joining in another nail challenge once again. It's a black & white challenge made by Purple Glitter & Colorfull Bottle, consisting of 10 mani's that you'll do every 3 days. Today's the first day. You can check out more info about this challenge here if you wish to join in!

Day 1- black on white

I decided to do splatter nails. You can't go wrong with that right? I used two coats of Wet n Wild French White Creme as the base color and splattered it with Wet n Wild Black Creme.

black white splatter nails

wet n wild french white creme black creme

w/ Warpaint Beauty Mattify

black white splatter nails


Check out the other blogs that are doing this challenge too! :)

biba's beauty corner   ♥   colores de carol   ♥   colorfull bottle   ♥   emerald sparkle   ♥   hooked on polish  ♥  lacqured tips  ♥  mateji ustvarjata  ♥  my little vanities  ♥  my nail graffiti  -  nail crazy  ♥  omgnoodles  ♥  pink polish addict  ♥  posh nail art  ♥  purple glitters  ♥  taya  ♥  wacky laki  ♥  welcome to brianna's world

No comments: